big ideas from a little garden

tales and stories of how we make the most of our garden and our terraced house.

Saturday 25 February 2012

An Unexpected Award

I have kindly been given the Versatile Blogger Award recently by elf sufficient and would like to pass on the love.

1. I would like to introduce you all to the Kirby Family  via their fun and informative blog. They are some of the world truely good people.
2. I also enjoy reading and indulging in my love of all things earthy and herbal at By Earth Root and Flower
3. I couldn't pass up an oportunity to show you all my beloved DD's Blog now could I?
4. And last but by no means least I have recently been reading the blog of a friend who shares not just a name but an ethic for a way of life. NorthernMonkeyGirl's blog.
5. And last but not least. A recent blog I have looked at and follow is from The barefoot gardener. A person after my own heart.


Things about me.
1. I am studying phytotherapy, reflexology, aromatherapy and massage.
2. I read between 3-6 books a week.
3. I am named after my Great Grandmother Nelly Bladen.
4. An apple never falls far from the tree. I am the daughter of a Derbyshire man and fell head over heals with a Derbyshire lad. (While living in Wales)

No comments:

Post a Comment